Troubled Times, Inc. is a public benefit nonprofit corporation dedicated
to educating the public on the likelihood of the pending
pole shift, solutions on how to deal with such a cataclysm,
and solutions for life afterwards.
1. Minutes of Last Meeting - Approval
If there is no objection to the minutes as posted, they will be considered ratified as correct.
- Fantastic scenes are available for watching if you follow this link.
4. Ongoing Projects - Results/Review
- Seed TEAM: Roger traveled to Wisco to relocate the Troy Bilt tiller and other Items to Kansas. Roger to outline
future plans and to request funding for Supplies.
- Low-Light Lab: Roger to discuss current concept.
- Energy Lab: Nancy to discuss inclusion of Carbon Arc in the hydroponics lab. Need construction of homemade
Carbon Arc, and comparison of Halide light to Carbon Arc on hydroponics and chick laying.
- Video Clips: Addition to educational effort, to create streaming video or video clips. Nancy's husband Ernie is
offering to put together a computer with video editing capabilities, at no cost to the nonprofit. Available by Fall, 2001
to prepare clips.
5. Short Wave Radio Antenna - Vote or NOT
- Shirley’s plans for using shortwave/packet radio have moved ahead rapidly, and she would like to request funding of
$850 Canadian for an Antenna.
- Shirley has the necessary qualifications for funding as previously decided by the Board on June 11, 2000. The
pertinent Agenda, Minutes, and Log discussion brought forward.
- Shirley and Jan, the Radio Principal, are currently the only persons Qualified in the group to have shortwave funding.
She has gotten her license, including the Morse Code requirement.